ECEN 415/715 Physical and Economical Operations of Sustainable Energy Systems, Spring 2019
Instructor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2019
- This course introduce operational issues for sustainable electric energy systems.
- The first part of the course will introduce basic engineering, optimization and economic concepts relevant to this course.
- The second part of the course will discuss the “modular” view of individual electric energy processing components (e.g., variable generation, flexible demands).
- The third part of this course will physical and market operations in electricity industry in support of sustainable energy integration.
- Computer simulations and demos will be available for students to create and evaluate examples of power systems.
- Syllabus: ECEN 415, ECEN 715.
- (My Role) An instructor of the course
- Graduate Teaching Fellow
- Materials Preparation, Lectures, Homeworks